Friday, June 06, 2008

Summer Reading Club Time TBA

Ok everyone, still not sure of the time for our first summer reading club get-together. Turns out that my wife has a baby shower for a friend on Thursday night (the 12th) so we might have to move the time around a bit. Keep tuned to the blog for more info or you can email me at cameronfong@cusd.com. I know that several of you have gotten the book already and have started in and some have mentioned to me that it is already really powerful.

By the way, let's plan to be through page 100 by the first meeting so that we have a good chunk to discuss. 100 might sound like a lot, but the book is small if you've seen it (so the pages aren't long) and it is a "quick read" meaning that he writes in a very conversational style that is easy to get through--no technical stuff that you have to slow down to understand.

Anyway, I'll keep you updated on the time.

No comments: